Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Thank you

For those of you who don't know, Derek has coached swimming at Blue Valley North High School for the past three years. Since the moment he started the parents have gone out of their way to make us feel welcome. It really has been so great to get to know everyone and to be welcomed so warmly. When I was pregnant, they gave us the nicest shower and gave us amazing gifts. Everyone on the team has been so wonderful to Annika and she loves going the pool and being loved on by her swimming family. Even four months later the gifts keep coming. When Derek got to the pool this afternoon he had a bag waiting for him that was full of formula. When I say full, I mean around six weeks worth of formula! This may not be the most exciting gift I've ever received, but it ranks up there as one of the best. Thank you so much for this gift Tracy. I can't thank you enough. I also want to thank everyone on the boys and girls swim teams. Your generosity has been wonderful and amazing and I am very proud to be a part of this team.

No comments: