Thursday, August 30, 2012

End of Summer Part 1

Now that school has started, I have found it more difficult to get pictures uploaded all the time.  So, I thought I would post a few from the past month or so.  We had a great end to the summer and I am certainly ready for fall to arrive.  Not only for the cooler weather, but that also means the baby will be here!  I know Annika will miss swimming everyday but she loves her new "school" so much I don't think she will mind too much! 

Annika went to a couple of swim practices with Derek towards the end of summer.  On this lucky day she got to have doughnuts as a treat.  Swimming and doughnuts makes a pretty great day!

We potty trained Annika over the course of 3 days towards the end of July.  While those days at home were very, very long, it was also very successful.  I'm so glad we chose to use this program as opposed to something else.  Annika took to it very quickly and LOVED her new underwear.  She only wanted to wear it and no pants.  So while letting your child play in the front yard in their underwear is a little (or a lot) white trash, she looks pretty cute pushing her baby stroller and wearing her tennis shoes.



Playing a video game with Ashton.  Ashton is a good sport.

Just hanging out watching TV.  Probably watching Dora.

I love when kids "hide".  Here she is hiding from us.  I wonder when she will realize that we can totally see her.  I hope not too soon.  

Playing around at Derek's pool.

No comments: