Sunday, January 12, 2014

Happy 4th Birthday

This year we had Annika's birthday party at a Silver Tree Visual Arts and it was perfect.  We know the owners from church and they made a special project just for her party.  It was a Peter Pan project, of course!  My great friend Jody also made her shirt again.  She had to order special fabric just to match the theme and it turned out perfect!  It was a wonderful party.  Low key and fun and they kids walked away with a great picture!
 

















 Her cake was also one of my favorites.  Annika got the Peter Pan figures for Christmas and we used them for the cake.  She was very concerned about setting them on fire and made sure we took them off before we lit the candle and sang Happy Birthday.  I loved how it turned out!



 I took two pictures of her opening presents.  But I got a great one of one of her favorites.  A new Frozen doll!  She LOVES this movie and was thrilled with anything Frozen!
 The finished project!




No comments: