Tuesday, June 16, 2015

End of School, Beginning of Summer

 The end of the school year brought Annika's last day of daycare.  I'm so excited for Annika to start kindergarten, but at the same time it saddens me that my little girl is getting so big!  She is so excited and ready to be in kindergarten and I can't wait to see what it brings her.
 The end of the year also meant that I had to pack up my classroom to get ready to move buildings.  I have been at Apache for 14 of my 15 years of teaching.  This has been my home for almost all of my career and I am so sad to leave.  At the same time, I am excited for something new.  Plus, my new school is close to home and we found Asher a great daycare!
 On the first weekend of summer we started with a birthday party in the park and a quick trip to Hy-Vee, which isn't complete without riding the horse!


 This is a nightly occurrence.  The kids love going for walks and Annika is having a blast riding her bike or scooter around the neighborhood.
 Summer also means Annika's favorite show:  Ninja Warrior.  Which means our house often looks like this with the kids running and jumping around their own Ninja Warrior course.
 Summer also means that at any given time our house looks like this.  

 I love summer.

No comments: