Saturday, October 20, 2012

Week One

I am more tired than I ever have been.  We have done more laundry in one week than we usually do in two or three weeks.  We have 2 dogs that I love, but would really be okay letting them out the front door at 3 a.m.  I have not missed washing many, many bottles.  I have forgotten how bad baby diapers smell.  My house has been picked up about a million times and is still messy.
I love baby snuggling.  Watching my 2 kids together makes my heart completely full.  Watching Derek with both kids makes my world make sense.  Middle of the night feedings can actually be pretty great.  I love little boy clothes, especially when they make him look like a little man.  Annika taking every blanket she can get her hands on to cover up Asher is one of the sweetest things ever.  




Asher is now a week old.  It's been one of the best weeks ever.   

No comments: