Sunday, April 28, 2013

6 Months

 Once again I am behind on posting the monthly pictures.  They were taken on time, but Asher's 6 month appt. wasn't until this last week, and since I'm trying to post his stats, it's just easier to wait and do it all at once.  This past month has been so much fun.  Asher has started sitting up!  He's a little wobbly, but he can do it.  He is talking all of the time.  He is also very easy to laugh.   He is probably the happiest baby I have every been around.  He really only cries when he is super hungry or his tummy hurts, and even then he doesn't cry a lot.  He still LOVES Annika.  Anytime she is up running around, he is watching her.  Actually, while I was trying to take these pictures, Derek had to take Annika out of the room because he would only look at her and not at the camera!  He still hasn't been sleeping well, which sucks.  A lot.  He also tends to spit up all the time.  I can't begin to count how much laundry I have done because of this.  I talked with the doctor about this and she thinks he has reflux and gave us medicine for him.  It's only been a few days, but the spitting up is so much better and he has gone from waking up 2-4 times to only 1 time a night.  So much better!  So, here is our happy, sweet little boy at 6 months!
6 month Stats:  20.5 lbs.  27.75 in. long
Head:  18 in. 96%




No comments: