Monday, December 31, 2012

Asher Newborn Pics

We had Asher's newborn pictures taken when he was 6 days old.  They turned out better than I could have imagined.  I only had two requests.  One, I wanted a picture of Asher and Annika together.  Two, I wanted a good one of Asher.  I think we got that and way more.  I am usually pretty stressed about photo shoots. What to wear.  How to fix hair.  How many outfits.  The list can go on.  This time I wasn't at all.  Probably because I was recovering from surgery and sleeping very little so my mind was elsewhere.  I enjoyed this more than just about anything because all I did was show up with my family. Stephanie, our photographer did everything.  She was even accommodating to a two-year old who really didn't want to have her picture taken.  Annika kind of came and went and when she came into the room, Stephanie took pictures.  When she left, we took pics of Asher.  It was relaxing and perfect. 

I haven't posted these until now because this is what we gave everyone for Christmas.  I hope they love them as much as we do.  As I post these now, Asher is almost three months old and he looks so different.  Because he has changed so quickly makes me even more grateful that we have these pictures.


















No comments: